Gardening is something you learn by doing---and by making mistakes....
Like Cooking, Gardening is a constant process of experimentation, repeating the successes and throwing out the failures.
Carol Stocker

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Grilled Pork Chops with a Simple Marinade

I love my indoor grill.  I place it on the burners of my stove and grill away.  My Pork Chops turned out perfect, evenly cooked, tender and juicy.


Pork Chops with Garlic Bread, Corn and Buckwheat Grits

Grilled Pork Chops with a  Simple Marinade

4 Pork Chops
1/4 C Olive Oil
1 Tbs Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tbs Montreal Steak Seasoning
1 Tsp Garlic Powder

Combine all ingredients into a gallon sized Ziploc bag, including chops.  Remove most of the air while closing the baggie.  Coat a Pork Chops with Marinade and lay flat.  Marinate chops  at least 2 hours, flipping every once in awhile to insure chops stay coated.

Heat Grill to med--high.  Place chops on grill and cook until no longer pink....I like to flip several times to get a criss-cross pattern.

Marinated chops on the grill

Cooking Nicely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farming

Farming
Cutting Silage at Berry Creek