Ryan's Homemade Mac 'n Cheese
2 cups Elbow Macaroni
1 cup Cheese (he uses Velveeta or American Cheese Slices)
1/2 cup Milk
2 tbs butter
pepper/garlic salt to taste
1. Fill a 2 qt sauce pan 2/3 full with water and bring to a boil.
2. Once water boils add macaroni, cook according to package directions(about 12mn).
3. Drain cooked macaroni in a colander and return to sauce pan. (mom helped with this)
4. Add butter, milk and cheese to the macaroni.
5. Cook on med-low until cheese is melted, season.
Add more cheese if you like it cheesier, more milk to make it creamier.
|All mixed together|